Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Acadiana's

Acadianas
This is an interior shot of Acadiana's. They sell I guess mainly cajun food. Their wait staff is eggscellent, and just enough off the norm that I love it. This main eating has two fireplaces on oppposite sides. I think the last time we ate here someone told me that they actually light the fireplaces, but I haven't seen it so I won't swear to it. I love their chicken and dumplings and their mashed potatoes aren't bad either. I don't much care for their lemonade because it's Minute Maid, but oh well. Their nachos with beans, sausage and shrimp are great—if you can get a taste before they are gone. Their Mississippi Mud Pie is dangerously decadent, but if you share it it shouldn't be too bad. >:)

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect example of why people need to learn about white balance settings on their cameras. Set to 'tungsten' (the little light bulb icon will show) would have reduced the reddish color cast, making the scene look normal. Just a little tip to help you improve. You can delete this comment.

    ReplyDelete