Friday, November 16, 2007

Not So Chocolate Kiss

not so chocolate kiss
This is the gate that fences in the Southwest Art and Craft Center. I was across the street trying to get different vantage shots, of what else, the Central Library. I was looking for interesting little things to take a pic of and I saw these little things. They remind me of little caps, but I reckon they are the tops of those nuts that I see all over the ground. Someone told me they were acorns, and what the frak I'll take their word for it. :D

4 comments:

  1. I love close ups of small things that are found. What a sweet, little photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks waldo. I do try to take some tiny little shots, are those the ones that are called macros? The results tend to be mixed, sometimes too close or just too blurry, every once in a while they come out. That's why I like having the digi cam, I can preview and try try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot. Nice post title, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey albatross, I was looking and looking at it trying to come up with a title and then I finally "saw" it.

    ReplyDelete