Saturday, January 26, 2008

Asia Kitchen

Asia Kitchen
This is a photo of Asia Kitchen. I had been here once before and my sister goes here quite often. They serve Chinese and Thai dishes. I wish I had gotten a pic of the inside because it's quite colorful, but I didn't want to disturb the other diners. I ordered some sampler thing that had some kind of fried cheese sticks, shrimp, pot stickers and spring rolls. I liked the shrimp and the spring rolls the best. The pot stickers were okay, but I didn't like the cheese sticks. For the entree I ordered Pad Thai combo. It was pretty good but way much. My sister ordered some glass noodles something or other and that was good too. Next time my sis goes here for lunch I can definitely tell her what to bring me back. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment