Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The View Out the Window

window washer
This was the sight that greeted me as the elevator doors opened. It kind of makes you take a step back and go huh?! I can't climb too high because I get all vertigoy and I was trying to figure out how this guy was secured. I pretty much figured out that he wasn't tied down at all. He was just standing on the ledge and bending down and reaching up to clean the whole window. I don't know how he did it. I probably would have been splattered on the ground at my first attempt, either that or I would have been pretending to be a window cling. :D

2 comments:

  1. That's quite a view. Hope he got the windows nice and shiny. Glad you had your camera with you!

    Pat

    Guelph Daily Photo, Pat's Photo-a-Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture - good catch!

    ReplyDelete