Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Voting Day

voting
I tried to vote today but found out that I would have to wait until November because my voter registration had expired. I never knew it would expire. Granted I registered in high school when they make everyone register, the girls so they can be registered to vote and the boys so they can register to vote and for selective service. I haven't received one of those voter cards in the mail in years and so I don't know where I'm supposed to vote so I asked these nice election workers and they tried to find me but to no avail. I did tell the guy that I had registered ages ago, and asked if it ever expired. He said that if you don't vote it does, so I reckon that's what happened to me. The few people that I told the story to said they learned something new as they had never heard it expired either.

No comments:

Post a Comment