Monday, September 15, 2008

Migas Plate from Pete's Tako House

Migas Plate
Pete's Tako House has been blogged on this site before, but this is a shot of one of their menu selections. I like Migas. The best I've ever had have been at Pete's, right after homemade ones of course. Today we stopped on the way after dropping the kids off at school. I have all my favorite eating places programmed into my phone so we called ahead and ordered it to go. When my sister was waiting for the food inside I waited outside in the car. I saw some lady having an altercation with the phone. Apparently she was not happy that the phone had eaten or money or something to that effect. She was beating up on it. When my sister got back with the food she said she also had a story to tell. She said some guy and girl were arguing back and forth about whether or not one of them would get in the car. Apparently the male did not and the girl peeled out in the car with a baby in it. I realized that I had seen this boy too as he walked down the middle of a very busy street. That was some start to the day I tell you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment