Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rhine Cones

RhineCones
They've been selling these right outside our local H.E.B. I've only tried two flavors: cherry and a coconut I think. I much preferred the cherry and only ordered the coconut because my sister wanted it. Before they were here this spot was used to sell Kettle corn. I've only bought Kettle corn twice, once for my niece and once for myself when I found I liked it, but before that I always bypassed the Kettle corn and went for the sour pickles and chinese candies. The only thing I don't much like about these places is you need cash and I hardly ever have cash on me. HEB has an ATM in it and if I remember I try to hit it before we leave so that I can get a cone or a pickle. I don't know if it's the heat or just how good these things are but there is also usually a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment