Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cupcake Junction

cupcake junction
My sister and I had been wanting to try this place since she saw an article in the SA Business Journal. She was able to get two dozen mini cupcakes for my nephews party in July, but although we had tried at least twice after that we just keep being too early or too late for their business hours. Today we finally made it with a few to spare and I acutally got to go in the store and check it out. Of course I forgot my camera so all I have is this outside shot. The guy in the store was really nice and said that if we knew we were gonna be late we could call and ahead and they would keep the doors open for us.

We ordered a dozen ready made cupcakes, plus two special bigger ones (mine was strawberry and my sister's had chocolate on the inside). They have small medium and large. You can decorate your own cupcake in the store but my sister really wanted to try the Red Velvet. There was none at the time, but we still made out.

No comments:

Post a Comment